This time, on the link roundup, there are disappearing documents, distributed digital archives projects, inaccurate quilts, government records, and more!
- The Case of the Disappearing Documents [wsj.com]
- Archives Team: A Distributed Preservation of Service Attack [youtube.com]
- What Facebook’s Changes Mean for Museums and Visitor Serving Organizations [colleendilen.com]
- Metro ‘quilt’ art draws national scrutiny for historical inaccuracy [nashvillecitypaper.com]
- University’s digitization efforts [umich.edu]: Relating to the Hathi Trust digitization lawsuit.
- Former National Archives employee accused of stealing from agency that safeguards US records [washingtonpost.com]
- Label Folders With Expiration Dates for Easy Organization [lifehacker.com]
- House Dems seek to formalize former presidents’ ability to withhold records [thehill.com]
- ‘No More Plan B’ [insidehighered.com]